Guido & Vinnie......AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 23, 2006.

?
  1. Pittsburgh

18 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Seattle

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Guido & Vinnie......AGAIN?

Got yet another call from Vegas, Guido & Vinnie are hinting about Super Bowl odds. They mentioned Pittsburgh as the favorite so far, as long as Big Ben does not get run over by a Bus or any other freak accident. Even though both Carolina and Denver took equal beatings, Pittsburgh came in as a #6 Wildcard and took care of the NFLs #1, #2 and #3 teams. What will the odds be, they wouldn't say.
    ________
    OSTEOPOROSIS ADVICE

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm going with Pittsburgh whom I thought would win it all last year. I think they are better offensively and defensively than Seattle.
    I am, however, somewhat drawn to my decision as I spend the first 22 years of my life growing up in Pittsburgh under Bradshaw, Swann, Franco, Lambert and the Steel Curtain.
    Who do I think will win the Super Bowl next year? Easy call,
    <marquee><b><font color=blue>TITANS..................TITANS.................TITANS...................TITANS..................TITANS..........
    ________
    SILVERSURFER VAPORIZER

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. danny

danny Guest

I don't know if the Steelers will contend with Seattle's offensive line as well as people think. I think the Steelers should pull it off but it's going to be a field goal game, meaning it'll go down to the end. If I were a betting man, taking Seattle and the points (3.5 ?) may be the way I'd go.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

AFC dominace looms large...#6 seed vs. #1...
    Steelers still the fav... LOL.

6. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Give me Seattle for a $100!

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Pittsburgh is favored by 4. The Seahawks don't stand much of a chance, in my book.... I'd put the house on Pitt.

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

There was no way the Hawks could stop Steve Smith last week too...

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Even the Titans played Seatle pretty tough. Once Pittsburgh stuffs the run against the Seahawks they'll be bamboozled. I predict a blow out. Maybe even three TD's. I don't see how Seatle is going to score against the Pitt D not to mention stop the Steeler O.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

You never know what will happen, but the toughness and momentum definitely point to the Steelers. Based on what we've seen in the playoffs, one QB, who has previously done well up to this point, will tank. I wonder which one that will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar