guess who was busted with maui wowy?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

NOT PACMAN! finally...

it was reggie williams, WR for the jags. according to dan prosser and jeff hicken(two radio guys in jacksonville) reggie was pulled over for running a red light, illegally changing lanes and driving with a suspended license. the cop decided to search his car because of a familiar smell.

he found a little baggie and a couple of joints. i cant find any "official" article on espn or anything, but it's all over the radio here.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Isn't that Acapulco Gold?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

remember that show "Titus" that was on FOX a few years ago. i remember a conversation on that show exactly like this.

[​IMG]

4. danny

danny Guest

I saw the thread and thought, NOT AGAIN ???!!!:ha:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titus was an awsome show. Keach stole every scene he was in. A complete total 70's guy to the core. If it wasn't for the horrible, horrible polyester and Disco the 70's would have rocked. lol

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if there's a show worthy of syndication it's Titus

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

can't remember the red headed "brother's" name, but that character cracked me up. He was all about the asian chicks - lol

8. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

It wasnt his! His buddy came over for Christmas dinner and he patted him down and found it. He was going to throw it way but forgot it was in the car.:ha:

9. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

Classic reset! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar