Guess CJ's total rushing yards vs. Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Third

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

they are still there, Otto was in for Stewart sunday.

Stewart the issue and not CJsideways clear lack of 4.24

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

He doesn't have to have 4.24 speed to be a great back. How can I make you guys understand this!?!?!?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

by being able to RUN successfully on third and short...

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

So you expect one of the smallest RB's in the NFL to push through a line on 3rd and short? Isn't that what we have Lendale for? wait..Isn't that what we have Blount for..no Harper? no I've seen him get destroyed on 3rd and short this year too and he looked like he was running in slow motion. 3rd and short relies on the line getting a push so the RB can push forward against his line and get the yards. You know this right?

7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Not going by any stats, but if memory serves me correctly I'd say CJ is doing better on third and shorts this year. Plus, we should use Harper for those or find a power back that can.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Oh so you're arguing that they played as well in September and October as they did yesterday? lol

9. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

what happened to hasselbach in november and maybe december? dont blame september and october's woes on CJ. And for all of you ringer nut swingers, hows it taste to be swinging from a backs nuts who is awful at best? and i was all for him getting some carries. ha.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree that the little guy should not be getting the rock on third and short.

I think the Titans are askerd too play Harper just in case he does well. That would be pretty real awkward having given so much CAP to a scatback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar