Gruden Out!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 10ECTyrant, Oct 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

The league did.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yea that was Kareem Hunt. KC released him and CLE signed him.

Tyreek Hill just signed a massive contract. Multiple domestic violence issues.

Antonio Brown has a laundry list.

Big Ben.

Deshaun Watson.

I’m sure I’m still missing many. These are all current players. All of these players did something much worse than send an email, or I guess in my opinion it’s worse. But cancel culture says otherwise apparently

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

This is the part that not only is flat out wrong, but is extremely inconsistent.

I used Biden as an example, how about Ralph Northam, the VA governor?

I should have immediately thought the same thing, as soon as his old pictures showed up, we should have known the outcome.

The problem, is the outcome is exactly 180.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its fishface and we all know he despises nfl fans

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

clippers were cheap compared to NFL also.. just cause you have $s dont mean you can buy NFL team... owners have to allow you into their club

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    current prime minister of canada... in black face

ZERO consequences

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I can’t believe y’all are still talking about this. “Cancel culture” is just another made up piece of s**t used by politicians to make you angry and afraid all the time. “B-b-but the constitution!”
    Are you fing serious?! Dude said a bunch of aweful stuff and resigned in disgrace. That’s it! End of story. If any of my employees talked like that I’d drop em in a heartbeat. Why allow someone to make my workplace toxic?! FREE SPEECH DOES NOT APPLY.
    Im getting so sick of this WOQE victim culture where everyone is out to get you. Whaaaaaaaaa!
    GIVE IT UP! It’s embarrassing.

#187 Dangermode, Oct 14, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

There were literally hundreds of "very good college" players that year that went undrafted. Fisher drafted him as a flier project- you're right about that. But Fisher was the ULTIMATE company man for the NFL. I think it's obvious the league pulled a few strings and leaned on Fisher. Please Fisher loves a buzz story- it was good for his declining career.

And if Michael Sam could have produced some sacks and been a dominant force, he'd have stuck. He just wasn't NFL "good enough" to play in the NFL. Never was.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Riverman

The cancel culture views "thought crimes" as worse than actual physically violent crimes. "Woke" culture? The need to get a f^ckin' job to clear their foggy head.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Riverman

What's embarrassing is that the cancel culture is the ultimate example of "victim culture". People have a right to express themselves freely. People DO NOT have the right to not be be offended by somebody else's opinion. Period. That's guaranteed by law.

This cancel culture better learn to value lessons already learned in world history. If you don't value legality, due process and precedent, our country will slip into censorship, totalitarianism or even worse, communism. Enough with the nonsense.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar