Rumor Gronk may retire

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 12th Titan, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

People will automatically assume Moss is dumb because he was a diva and has a country accent. He's doing quite well in the media and is actually pretty well spoken.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

That is my point, that I am trying to apply to Gronk. Personalities do well in sports media, and both have personality.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Gronk is still in his frat boy phase, he wouldn't make it to work on time. Maybe when he gets older lol.

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I think still making money, without the risk of getting brain damage, can grow people up pretty quick.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  5. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

We really don’t. My point is they recruit the same kids as OSU, Michigan, penn state, etc. their “academic standards” crap is a myth. It pertains to their school
    In general, but not the stud football players(like almost every school in the country). But if that’s what you are saying I’m not sure what your point about moss was lol

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You need to figure out what you're saying and get back to me.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I do agree with that. Osu and PSu care more about 40s than grade (as most major programs do). Michigan is better, but a good 40 time will offset the test scores.

8. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

I’ve been saying the same thing. You are the one who acted like randy moss getting accepted to ND as an athlete meant he wasn’t an idiot.... which is not the case

9. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Michigan has the same academic standards for football players as OSU though...weird

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

But you agreed that ND had higher academic standards than most P5 schools.

Figure yourself out, man. Get the help you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar