Grizzlies choking hard

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm just happy Z-Bo checked Blake Griffin real quick.

Blake was doing his usual flop around/crybaby nonsense and started to step to Z-Bo... he changed his mind real quick.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

When Blake Griffin makes crucial free throws you know it's just not your night.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Deuce Wayne

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Last night was the biggest BS flop fest I've ever seen a team put on. If Blake played in the 90's he would had left the court on a stretcher. Zero respect for the Clips, Blake and CP3. They are a black eye on the league. When I discuss with friends why they do not enjoy the NBA stuff like this comes up. It is embarrassing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Flop city

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

LA Floppers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Since we don't have our usual NBA thread I'll gripe here.

Andrew Bynum has to be the biggest moron in the NBA and that's saying something. He's getting his lunch taken by Mosgov and McGee while getting another stupid technical. He might be the Randy Moss of basketball. "Play when I want to play."

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I'm surprised the refs are doing anything to the Lakers after that last game. It seemed to me the refs quit calling anything on them when the game wad close at the end of the last one. I clearly remember Gasol throwing his shoulder into some dude's neck right before Sessions hit that three, but no call there.

9. Deuce Wayne

Bynum is the best C in the league... but then he has nights like that where he lets Javale McGee- possibly the worst player in the league, school him...

Frustrating.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

McGee is far from the worst, he is possibly the dumbest person in the NBA though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar