griffs mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by griff33daddy, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

if i was in charge i would try to trade cj for a 1st this year and 1st next at least---im sure we could probably get 2 first round picks out of him and he is going to ask for more than we are going to pay him so why not get something out of him....reminds me of melo drama

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

WHY?

Gut

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

Until a CBA is agreed upon, you can't trade players, only picks so you couldn't trade CJ for 1st this year and next even if you wanted to (IF you were the GM).

But let's have fun...suppose you COULD trade CJ for a first this year and next, who do you take with those picks?

Gut

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I actually like Locker. After doing some research on the guy he grew on me and I admit I was impressed by his episode of Gruden QB Camp... Doesn't count for much but he handled himself well. Better than "errrrrrrr 36" anyway. I think Locker is 2 to 3 year project (like Cam) before he would be ready to take over.
    I want to like Locker even with all of his red flags. The offense he came from scares me and his 2010 season was disappointing. He isn't my first QB. Mallett holds that honor but I put him ahead of Cam and Gabbert.

I do not like Fairley because I get that Haynesworth vibe from him. He was seriously a one year wonder and I question how motivated he will be when he gets that big contract. No doubt that we could use a DT but I don't think there is a severe drop off from the first tier DT class to the second tier. The Titans could get a good DT in the second round.

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

yes i know gut lol and it depends on who we would have as a trade partner but if we were in the mid round range i would

try to trade out of the number 8 spot to mid 20s and get another 2nd so we would have 2 late firsts and 2 seconds and then get mallet or locker either is alright with me then julio with the earliest if possible if not then get jj watt if there

so it would look like this just for the cj trade
    1-qb
    second 1st-jjwatt/ingram
    2. austin or paea

if we could trade back like i want
    1.julio
    second 1st-qb
    first 2nd-ingram who may slip or mike leshoure(spelling)
    2. another defensive player

i believe leshoure is just as talented as ingram and may possibly be the sleeper out of the runningback class but i would do something like that

we get our qb-threat at receiver-insurance in case of britt and then get our defensive help in the late 2nd and 3rd along with one of the 4ths we have....soemthing like that---

i would like to see us trade back out of the 8th in this draft anyways

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar