Griffin's Back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Idk what happened to him last year, but this year he is playing like a man possessed even on special teams!!!!

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He's got his swagger back, that's for sure.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He's definitely playing like he did when he went to the pro bowl. He hadn't laid the wood like he did today since his rookie year.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Someone stole his sack last year. Must have found it again over the offseason.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That punt he downed on the 1 was HUGE. Very sharp play on Griff's part. Love the way he's playing. Glad to see him having some fun out there.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

amazing how a good d line can make your secondary look that much better.

7. Deuce Wayne

^I wouldn't say that.

Our D-line was average at best today. But then again- our secondary wasn't any better.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Our D-line wasn't getting the persistent penetration up front but we got the job done a few times. I guess every down can't go our way.

BTW-Griff has shocked me so far this season.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Griff has been great. I also wanna show some love for Will Witherspoon. The man has been all we could ask him to be and more. He's got a lot of heart and he busts his .

It was awesome to see our young guys make plays too. Marks getting that pick was nice. Seeing the boys from Rutgers, McCourty getting that pick and Kenny getting that TD in what must've been dreams coming true for them both was really special.

10. Deuce Wayne

Does nbtoppers 'it sucks' every post?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar