Griffin Suspended One Game (appeal denied)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bupac

bupac Starter

they were both going down. how was he supposed to stop?

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

In related news, Griffins game check will be used to help fund one of Rogers weekly ass gerbil parties.

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

What a circus.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Griffin acting like a man:

Jim Wyatt@jwyattsports 47m
    Griffin via text: "All I can say is I apologize to the Titans fans, my teammates and the organization. I also hope Rivera is doing well ..

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He doesn't have to apologize to me, that's for sure.

• High Five High Five x 8
  7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

**** Roger Goodell the man needs to be replaced as commissioner.

Hell we would've won the Kansas City game but they called a 15 yard roughing penalty on us and Alex Smith was clearly short of the first down.That penalty doesn't get called KC doesn't get to keep the ball to score and we win.All because Fokou or Pollard pushed Smith to stop him from getting the 1st down what else is the defense supposed to do??? Goodell would've hated the way they used to play defense in the 60',70's,80's and even the 90's.Players like Lawrence Taylor,Jack Tatum,Dick Butkus,etc. wouldn't exist in todays NFL.

8. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

This is a joke I hope to hell Griffin appeals this and wins, there is no way that was an intentional hit and the film proves it. Goodell kiss my ass you punk ass f**kin' fairy. A freaking HS football player at best (couldn't play at the collegiate level cause he was hurt my ass) trying to legislate a game that has been about hitting since it began and this POS is trying his hardest to make it flag football. What a p****y !

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Goodell is a joke and is making the league suffer because it's starting to be a pansy league and takes after the pansy ass commissioner. Griff was just trying to play physical. That's what the game is about. Hopefully he appeals and it gets overturned like it should

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar