Griffin rocking the visor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 2, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He always wears them during camp.

He had a rainbow one a few yrs ago... fitting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The reason I voted yes is POLLARD AND WILSON! We upgraded around him and I really think we are better coached and better at corner so yes he rebounds, because he cannot play as bad as last year. He will be able to play center field which is all he can do

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

If you're gonna wear a tinted or colorful visor, at least be good. It's like scrubs in the NBA that wear a bunch of headbands and arm sleeves.

4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Thats a joke...

All you have to do is ask your doc to give you something allowing for the use of them. We had that rule in high school. The guys that had them just wore them cause they looked cool, not that they actually needed them. One guy told his doc he wanted one to keep opposing players from trying to scratch & poke his eyes out, he issued him a note to give to our coach. That easy, kind of like those medical marijuana laws. I even wore one for a little while, but I didn't like it. Seemed to fog up a lot and if was a pain in the ass if some wet grass got up on the inside of it trying to clean it in between plays sucked. Especially if you were trying to get a call from your coach on the sideline and tell your defense.

Anyway is it just me or does Griffin looks like he has beefed up a little? Dude just looks bigger to me, not that it really matters. He still won't hit.

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

This HAS to be Griffin's make it or break it year. There's a lot of fine young talent out there that would kill to have his spot.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No its just his new conditioner, makes his hair look fuller.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I guess he thinks it will make him look more intimidating since his fluffy muscle tone isn't doing the trick.

Get on this dudes level Wiffin: [​IMG]

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We need a top 10 reasons list for why he's wearing a tinted eye shield:

#10- so he won't be recognized in public on Mondays........

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

#9 - Makes it less uncomfortable when does not look teammates in the eye after bad plays.

10. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

#8 covers his mascara and eye shadow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar