Greetings from a Raven Fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeoGiant, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

aww, dang...you guys aren't helping! Please don't make me question my patriotism again!

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

LT has been amazing this year, but I just can't root for Herr Marty, If we don't get in I'm going to root for the Ravens and the Bears.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:shocked: :biglaugh:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Buck Fillick, the Ratbirds, their fans, the city of crack, and any ex Titan that plays for them.:grrhee:

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I'm relieved McNair is succeeding over in Baltimore. Seems no veteran QB can hold down the spot this year, except when the alternative is Kyle Boller, that is. Er-hem.

The Titans need to have a lot of things go right in week 17 to make the playoffs, and though I haven't given up hope yet, if worse comes to worse, I'm ready to support the Ravens to go all the way, smack the Colts down in the process, and give McNair, Mason and Rolle the Superbowl rings that should have been theirs long ago!! And hey, any chance Eddie could come out of retirement and sign up with the Ravens just for the Superbowl?

The only thing I don't like about the idea of the Ravens winning the Superbowl is that it would make Steve less of a Titan come retirement. After all, we couldn't give him that Lombardi trophy, now could we?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Murdermore Ratbirds are just like the dolts cause everyone knows the :coltssuk:

8. Thanks for the kind words. McNair has always seemed to be a class act and I hope he gets his ring.

Thanks for the words on Vince, unfortunately there are still a minority around these parts (titans fans) who think that he will only be a running QB and that we would have been better off with Cutler, hopefully they will learn...

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Nice sig, VOR! Welcome.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

pathetic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar