Green Bay Primed For Upset?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

49ers will win.

Also, they should do an NBA style final standings.

Have the 4 conference winners and 2 wildcards, but rank them according to record. Better teams shouldn't have to travel.

2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Go, Pack, Go!

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

NBA is a joke and anything associated with the NBA, the NFL should stay far away from. Keep it how it is. If the Niners are truly the better team then they should have no problem playing and winning in the Frozen Tundra

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, I like GB in this one.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah that's relevant.

6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Win pack, because Kaepernick's face.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The 49ers have owned Green Bay since Harbaugh has been there. It's just a bad matchup for GB.

And as far as the seeding. If the 49ers didn't want to travel during the WC round maybe they should have won their division instead of getting blown the **** out by Seattle in week two by 26 points? That was the deciding game in that division.

Division winners should be rewarded with a home playoff game. Otherwise it's just a race to ten wins and the division games don't mean ****.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

That's why we hope it snows ten feet in GB. It wouldn't be a playoff game at lambeau without a **** head of snow. Makes it a lot harder on visiting teams from relatively warmer climates, and domes. :p

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I said 27-23... No wonder we were so close in pick 'em all year.

I'm more excited about this week's games than any wildcard weekend in a long time. Even matchups across the board.

Is our pick 'em still going through the playoffs

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If I ever had to go to one of our games in that type of weather I'd wear long johns, two pairs of PJs, two pairs of boxers, two pairs of wool socks, boots, jeans, a long sleeved shirt, a sweatshirt, a hoodie, a North Face, a big jacket, a pair of thin gloves covered by a pair of the hardcore Gore-Tex gloves, and three ski masks.

I really hope for the sake of the individual that no one tries to go shirtless to this game. They will die... Seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar