Greatest modern day fight scene ever?!

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

The music, the emotion, the insane choreography.

P.S. Ip Man was Bruce Lee's grandmaster.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Greatest modern day fight scene EVER?

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Not sure about the best modern day fight, but this is the best fight EVER.. Won't watch this crap these days, but when you were 7, you thought this fight was real :)

4. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Makes you want to fight a bunch of bratty kids that are bullies. Now doesn't it?!

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I love watching Capoeira

6. GeronimoJackson

Honestly I was kinda bored during this fight scene and they went overboard with the slow mo. And another thing that made the Ip Man fight scene so great is that it was still realistic, in real life, people don't go on beating the crap out of each other for 20 minutes, the human body can't take that much punishment, Tony Jaa's fights are way too long.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I know, its a pop corn flick.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Not the best one that will be posted but it deserves a mention.

The greatest fight? No

An excellent fight scene? Yes

Brutal, no music, watching Batman getting taken apart never gets old. Maybe watching your childhood hero get the hell beat out of him gets you right in the feels.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. GeronimoJackson

The cuts of Bane's henchmen looking on with no emotion and Batman's cry at 1:22 (like it just hit him he isn't what he used to be and he's met someone who's physically superior to him) are also what made it so great.

However if I were to nitpick, my two beefs with the fight scene is 1. Some of the sound effects were kinda too cheesy and 2. There were several obvious moments where Batman's clearly not hitting Bane, like something you would easily notice the first time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar