Great SI article on CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Nice getting CJ in the 3rd.
    Steal!

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

no no, thats not why

:catfight:

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

wow! you must play fantasy football with retards

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

It's a good strategy. Joining a league full of retards that is.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No. Well, okay, maybe 2 or 3 of them are retards. But it's a live draft we do every year and there tends to be position "runs" (even more so than in online drafts). I picked 8th, so I knew if I went WR back-to-back and took the top 2 guys off the board there'd be a run on WR(/TE) and I'd land a pretty good back in the 3rd. Worked like a charm.

I then went QB/QB with RG3 and Russell Wilson. And still got a pretty decent 2nd RB in Demarco Murray. I know WR/WR isn't a popular strategy but it's worked for me before. I really like my team.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I feel ya.

I just think he'll have more long runs than people expect. If he gets 2 or 3 a game he's easily close to 100 yards and throw in a handful of other touches and he's above 120.

It's possible. He just seems motivated. Being his alter ego I just don't think people are gonna be able to hold him back. The O-Line is just nasty this year. They can all hold their own in the run game and can be disruptive. If Martin catches on it could be a long year for other team's QB's.

Good game tonight. Denver looks good. Baltimore looked a lot better than expected. I think they've got a good shot again at competing for the division.

Can't wait for Sunday.

7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

“when Adrian Peterson talks about rushing for 2,500 yards, he’s ambitious,” Johnson says. “When i talk about [2,000], everybody says I’m selfish.”

So True.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Same here actually lol

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yep just ask GoT

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

whos got two thumbs and just learned what tl:dr means.....

<----------THIS GUY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar