Great modern coaching philosophies!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Coach A- likes to run the football and play defense. His team had the most rushing attempts in the league last year and finished dead last in pass attempts. They are similar this season 3rd in rushing attempts and 28th in pass attempts. Not modern? Loser?

Coach B- / 2nd in rush attempts and 27th in passing attempts over the last 2 seasons. Neanderthal or modern? Loser?

Coach C- Team was 6th in rush attempts last year and only 18th in rush attempts. Too conservative? Too fisher like?

Coach D-Finished 1st in rushing attempts and 32nd in pass attempts 2 straight seasons. How many games did he win in those 2 seasons?

Coach E-College coach, team finished 5th in rushing attempts and tied for 85th in pass attempts in the country. Must be an out of touch moron right?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I have no idea what I'm supposed to say, are you asking a question or..?

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Geez... talk about on tilt.

4. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

You know what's sad. I read your posts now and then see John Coltrane's picture, and it's starting to make me not care too much for John Coltrane. I might need to put you on ignore....no offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Jazz Musician A- Plays Saxophone

Jazz Musician B- Plays Saxophone

Jazz Musician C- Plays Saxophone

Jazz Musician D- Plays Saxophone

Jazz Musician E- Plays Saxophone

Who is the BEST Jazz Musician?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

wow you're annoying

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Coach A- Rex Ryan
    Coach B- Jeff Fisher
    Coach C- Don't know
    Coach D- Don't know
    Coach E- Nick Saban

If I had to guess.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Oh my god when will you understand that it isn't the fact that we are a run first team that has people pissed off? It is the fact that Jeff Fisher refuses to switch from the running game when it is doing absolutely nothing. We constantly run between the tackles and watch Chris Johnson get stuff for 0-1 yard gains in hopes the he will make someone miss and take it to the house; and if he doesn't our offense completely and totally fails. Any offensive game plan that completely depends on a player taking it 50+ yards in one play will fail in the long run at the NFL level.

I think the better question is why do you believe that it is completely okay for our team to play only three quarters of football? Why is it okay coming into the half and abandoning the game plan that got you a lead in the first place? Why is it okay that our team finishes in the .500 range every year? And most importantly why does the fact that it could be much worst override the fact that it should be a hell of a lot better?

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm annoying? The same old crap every fing week is not annoying but i am?

fisher out of touch, fisher too conservative. It's like all you are one guy with the same opinion every time.

One poster at least got the idea but answered wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar