great googlie mooglie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee 43 Chefs 0

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't see it happening like that man. We have our 2 main WR's out for the game...leaving Brandon Jones, Chris Davis, Paul Williams and Levelle Hawkins to pick up the pieces (god help us). We DO have 2 healthy TE's who will likely have a HUGE impact on this game. This may be Alge's break-out game. Chris Johnson and Lendale White are going to have a fun afternoon on the ground, I predict both will have a TD. CJ will probably get more than Lendale.

We'll probably be without KVB, which is fine with me (rest him for MNF). We also need to let Jason Jones rotate in with Tony Brown so Tony doesn't have to play the entire game.

But we will win.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think KC will play like crap, but make a big comeback late in the game to give us a loss.

We all know with the lead, we will give them every chance to make a run at us cause we get conservative.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

a little pessimistic there, man. KC doesn't stand a chance.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Obviously it won't happen like that, but why worry so much about our recievers? It's not like they do much when healthy anyway. Starting receivers or not we will run the exact gameplan we always do ....

Wow.......... i'm speechless.

In the second half we have given up something like 17 total points. I don't see KC changing that stat much, if at all.

You from Kansas City?:gag:

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

ummmm...im guessing 27-9 Titans

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

27-9? That sounds just about right. I like your call Bud . . . I will go with that too.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'll go 24 - 10

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

31-6

3 TDs from the RBs. A great warm up for Monday night...

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

As Corso would say, Closer than the experts think....

I say we pull out a tough win late in the game.

Afterall, we are the Titans, it usually comes down to the end of the game.

And I do give Fisher credit that he usually has the team prepared and is one of the better coaches at that, we do have the big monday nighter coming up, it's gotta be a little difficult not to think ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar