Great Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cold hard steel, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cold hard steel

cold hard steel Camp Fodder

Props on a great game, you guys have a tough team. I'm sure we will see each other in the playoffs. Good luck on the rest of the year. Go Steelers!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Thanks. I do hope to meet up again.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Great game ruined by the horrible NFL overtime rule that first team to score wins.

Oh yeah and the refs, can't forget about them..

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That game really was a great game to see. My friend a Raiders fan was making some absurd predictions, and they all came true. He said we would miss a field goal and get another one blocked. I asked him to say the Titans would score in the 4th quarter but he didn't. He did however say out loud that I would win the lotto. We'll see.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Atleast the Titans beat the spread @ +6... I made a buncha money even tho they lost :(

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The refs were fine in this game..for us..they were actually calling more flags on them for once..

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

NCAA overtime is boring as S#!t.

I hate it when people complain about it. I hate 4OT NCAA games.

Get it over with. Every team has a chance to win in regulation, and a chance to stop the team who wins the coin toss. I love the system. I hate 1 hour overtimes.
    We just got the raw end of it. it could just as easily go in our favor next time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Get it over with? What kind of football fan are you dude?

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The kind that doesn't like to sit through back and forth bullcrap for more hours than necessary in the name of "fairness." Sudden death is good, and it's exciting.

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

One of many stupid :grrr::grrr::grrr: NFL rules.

Ehhh...I wasn't too disappointed in them. They missed a few calls (on both teams), but it wasn't as bad as the officiating in some of the games last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar