Great Expectations? Who The Heck Are We?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Its pre season. If we can't win a championship in pre season, we cant lose one either. If we dominated the games putting up 50 points a game, sacking the qb 15 times per game, it still wouldn't mean we were going to do that week 1. Its pre season, there's a lot going on during these games that isn't conducive to "trying to pull out the win".

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I hated that book

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

My biggest worry is that we aren't winning at the line and our run game seems stalled. We keep missing LB blitz pickups. That really bothers me, pre-season or not. My second biggest worry is that after years, we still don't have a real pass rushing threat on D. Accurate QB's are going to kill us as usual. We were a split second late on some LB and safety blitzes yesterday and they connected on those. And Sly Williams just doesn't look good to me at all.

I know Jackson got picked on, but I liked what I saw out of him a lot. Glennon and Trubisky made great throws while Jackson was draped.

Succop will get straight- not worried about him. The return game will get ironed out- not worried.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

This is ridiculous.

FYI, the Pats are also 1-2. The Falcons are 0-3. Oh, and the Browns are 3-0. You know why?

BECAUSE THIS IS THE PRESEASON!

Someone should take this thread, print it, fold it into an origami turd and light it on fire.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I guess I just always look on the bright side of things...you guys know how I am...if the Tit_ans keep playing like this I will be able to enjoy more lovely Sunday afternoon rides, the fall colors are beautiful around here in Chattanooga with the trees turning and all.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You will be better by then?

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Nobody cares about the record, but instead when we get stomped by the Bears and Jets starters. We are supposed to be better than them, yet we are getting plowed, that should concern everyone. Not being able to block, rush the QB and stop the run in the preseason means you probably won't be able to do it in the regular season as well.

This is a stupid argument. I love how people like you expect completely different future results from the product that is being put on the field right now, you'd think you'd learn being a Titan fan not to believe the hype when you're getting assfked by the Jets/Bears.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Fingers crossed, I will be cleared to ride Mid September..

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh I thought you were gonna say print it, fold it into an origami turd then shove it up your ass, but you just want to burn it...

Thats fun too I guess

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Was that the first sack Jack Conklin allowed this year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar