great blog by kuharsky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. I'm not worried about PacMan leaving. If the titans get rid of him, it's the dumbest move they've ever made. And I have faith that they're not that stupid. He didn't do anything illegal, so what would be the logic behind it?
    At the worst, they give him one more chance. Where they say no more excuses. You happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, too bad. It's over.

It'll be hard to watch this year if he's gone. But hell, this staff wont get rid of Reynaldo Hill, you think they'll take Pacman out of the lineup? lol

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Actually if he knows who the shooter is and is refusing to "give him up" he is would be guilty of several crimes.

4. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

s

...and to think I was primarily concerned with him getting beat over and over when he was at WVU.......

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I'm backing up Pacman 100 percent.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Are you willing to kill for him too...lol.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Good article.

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I do not think it is a good article. Just because I always want my titans to win with/without Pacman does not mean I have to say "Gee, we cut pacman after *insert future topic here* and now we are getting beat deep. So we should not complain about getting beat deep, because it is our fault we cut pacman after *insert future topic here*

Rubbish I say. The Titans have a serious problem on their hands and I only hope someone can get through to Pacman one day.....

As I heard on fox radio, "This football thing is getting in the way of Pacman's lifestyle"

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm old school, what's a blog. I thought it was a Steve McQueen movie from the 60s!

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

This SUCKS! One of the best players on our team is a thug. We either have to accept his off-field antics or hang him. Does this make sense?
    "My little Johnny has been arrested 4 times, but he makes strait A's at school". The strait A's will get him a good job, but not with a good company.
    As to keeping Pacman, I remember a story about a guy whom found an injured snake. He took the injured snake home and nursed it back to health, then the snake bit him. Asking the snake why he bit him after all he had done for him, the snake said, "You knew I was a snake the day you picked me up". Sound like Titans fans???!!!???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar