Breaking News Gray Survives Titans' Staff Change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Still hoping to see Britt gone too? Maybe if we didn't have fans running off players with potential the offense would actually stay on the field for more than 3 plays at a time.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Huh? When did I say I was hoping to see Britt gone? I only said that I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting cut. And that I think we should proceed in the offseason as if he doesn't even exist (because of his injury issues and inability to stay out of the ghetto).

And what exactly does any of that have to do with Jerry Gray being complete garbage?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And what players have the "fans run off"?

I mean, really. That's ridiculous.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

high-five for that and the hilarious gif. he is going to have a stroke one day.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This isn't good news obviously but I refuse to believe we're automatically doomed. A lot of this depends on the development of our young players on D but also what we do via draft and free agency. Maybe I'm just desperately hopeful.

I do like the RB & WR coach hires. The guy who was coaching high school is funny though lol. And also the guy who has been out of the league for years (TE coach I think)

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

when has a fan ran off a player???

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Vince freaking Young.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Yeah. It was the fans. Let's just pretend that Vince wasn't a glorified game manger with the emotional maturity of a ten year old.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

**** the bed for Ted

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I can only hope Locker improves, we get some young OL, but yet we finish like 2-14. We get Clowney, and a new HC/coachingStaff/Owner... and pray for a turn around.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar