Grand Theft Auto IV

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RyansTitans, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

2. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

So....just out of curiosity, are you ok with GTA but not ok with Pacman?

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

GTA is a video game, kinda different

And as a side note, I was in NYC about a year and a half ago and saw an add for GTA 3 placed on top of a cab, oh the irony :ha:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not if you're apart of the crowd that thinks the media has a hinderance on a child's development.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I think theres a reason all GTA Games are rated M..

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Well, I'm not, I think any decent parents should be able to teach their kids that what happens in video games, movies, tv shows, etc. doesn't work in real life. I personally think blaming any type of media for screwing kids up is just passing the blame.

This clip is from South Park, so there is some language, but I feel it's appropriate here and illustrates my point:
    <embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=2553768841242565147&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

neither am i, just saying it depends on who you ask.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Game trailer looks good, of course the game won't look like that.

As for South Park, in their own weird way, they are usually spot on with opinions and points of view.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I've always thought the same thing, and I'm always amazed at what they can get away with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar