Graduation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LT21Titans27, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

congrats on your graduation. Time flies now so have fun.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Don't do it.

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

1 more for me to.

People say I'm weird because I enjoy going to school and I'm not really looking forward to getting out of this town. I'm sure once I graduate and get a taste of the "real world" I'll looking back and realize that I'm so much better off without what High School offers; drama, drugs, alcohol, and girls that make your life miserable.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol you get drama, drugs, alcohol and girls making you miserable where ever you go.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

What HS in the Boro did you go to?
    Riverdale Warrior, though, I don't know how much of the school I could take now, class of 2005

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If there was a post of the year I would nominate this one. Spot on.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Went to Oakland for a couple of years then I transferred to Siegel. So I ended my high school days as a STAR (lamest name for a mascot........ EVER)

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes but politically correct huh?

Probably better than the other new crosstown rival the Blackman Blaze though.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

High school sucks compared to college. Getting up early every morning really sucked, now I can get up about noon everyday. I wouldn't go back to HS for anything. For real. Not that I hated high school, but all of the idiotic regulations and stuff are really stupid. College is freedom, well, anything is besides high school.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

guess momma and daddy are paying for your "freedom" huh?

whatever enjoy your "freedom" and don't give a second thought to your contemporaries less fortunate than yourself who had to join the armed services in order to secure the oppertunities afforded to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar