Gotta be good on one side of the ball...so which side should the Titans address

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

I can agree that he doesn't deserve the majority of the blame. I truly believe Webster deserves the majority of the blame. He spend too much on average talent in FA & his drafts (Excluding this year) have been horrible. I really believe the reason this draft went better is because he is aware of how bad he has done & got a lot of input from Whiz & Horton. If that is true I credit him for that. The roster we have is all on Webster. I haven't given up on Whiz. I supported him heavily coming in. He hurt that support this year with really questionable play calling, challenges, & lately not playing young guys. I really wanted to see more of guys like Antonio Andrews & Jones once the season was dead. He will have to earn it back, as I am sure he will have to do with several other fans.

By the way. Thank you for a great discussion. A lot of the time when you have a difference of opinion on here it turns into an argument. I do not like that. However, this back & forth has been informative & entertaining. I appreciate your perspective and will keep a bit more open minded on Whiz as a result. Thanks again.

2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

So many of us have freaked out because the way this season spiraled down the toilet, but think of all the things piled up when whiz got here, Fishface's leftovers, players who just stopped giving a damn, bad prospects, and so on, and so forth.

This team was a mess considering that we did okay the past few seasons.

Makes me wonder though, we came in on fire against the chiefs, then everything fell apart. Fsck Dallas.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Dallas, the trap game that killed our season. I totally went into that one, high on the KC win and looking beyond. Woops, Cowboys shocked everyone this year. That OL, damn I'm jealous. Half their team is in the ****ing probowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar