goTitans.com Update Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Rumor is Mike is installing a different chat add-on tomorrow. :brow:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yay!

The only other thing I can see that's different since the site hack is the "online" and "offline" indicators for users is gone. Used to show a red dot for offline and a green one if the user was online. Doesn't really affect me, but thought I'd mention it.

3. TitanJeff

Told Mike. Very strange. I hadn't noticed it. Thanks.

4. TitanJeff

Because I can’t be sure a new chat will work any better than the current one, and that other issues may arise that will slow the forum down during the game tomorrow, we’re going to stick with what we have.

If it’s preferable, we can have a chat thread in Taboo. I realize it isn’t ideal but it’s the best we can do for now.

If we go that route, I’ll shut down chat until we find a better solution. It could speed up the forum overall.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

aside from the Eugene Amano speed shoutbox the Forum works perfectly fine

shutting down SB for a thread? thats not any good

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

@TitanJeff keeping Shoutbox like this is better than no Shoutbox

8. TitanJeff

As long as it doesn’t slow down the entire forum on game day, I’ll leave it as is.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

SB is nice on game days but the way its behaving lately I wont be around long enough between commercials to see my comments post lol...

Thread could be the way to go now that Im thinking about it... Threads are also easier to follow along to. But at any rate dont kill SB, Ill be using it pregame/post game

10. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

My SB shoes no messages ever. Says nobody is in it either. You guys can still see messages?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar