goTitans.com Update Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i've already nearly forgotten...

MULARKEY 4 COTY!!

quick we need shoutbox before it's irreversible!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

for some reason I didnt get notified when you tagged me, that might be another issue

#2632 JCBRAVE, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Here's exactly what I've seen:

Last night and this morning, the expanded mode of shoutbox was working fine. After I noted that, it stopped working. Then after I said it stopped working it started working again for a bit lol. So it just seems to be really random. Sometimes I can see my messages in expanded SB but when I go back to the front page it's not there.

I'm not having your issue of posts not showing up until I post something. It's just like a 30-60 second delay.

Also, Titans suck. Mularkey sucks. Hammer sucks.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Looping in @Two Kings , @DoubleBlue and @HurrayTitans! they know. Read the past few pages of this thread guys.

@TitanJeff & @Mike -- I am using Windows 10 and Chrome, if that makes a difference.

I have the exact same issues though on my phone which uses whatever the latest version of Android is

#2634 The Hammer, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

My SB has ALWAYS had a delay but only for a couple of seconds now it takes close to a minute for it to show. I can't really add anything else because the rest of the forum is working as it should.

Edit: I can not get what I typed in the SB to show even after refreshing the page.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

@Tennessy XO you too ^

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I'm just here to say that I'm disappointed that @The Hammer didn't tag me and shoutbox still doesn't work.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It works. You just have time enough between your post and when it shows up to make a sandwich.

Mike is still looking for a solution.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And in some cases even eat that sandwich

Man tj, you spoiled us with SB, now i have to read all these threads to know the latest titans tidbits

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

This! Please TJ. Make the pain stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar