goTitans.com Update Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Same here TJ. I use an android active. I can see the site when I open it but if I hit a link or go to post in shoutbox it says "Page cannot be displayed". I am positive it is something I am doing, I just don't know what.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Do you ever go back to the page after to see if the message showed up but still gave you the error message?

That was happening to me last week. I kept hitting "post reply" and getting an error message but it was actually posting.

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I did but wasnt getting an error. But I just did an update on my phone and its working fine now.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

For the past few days I keep getting "can not find DNS server". I'm late on everything now :/ It's sporadic; mostly in HST mornings.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just a quick note to say everything looks good best I can tell

great job TJ!

6. avvie

Just to clarify what I said earlier Screenshot_2016-12-22-15-32-12.png

7. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yeah, im still having trouble on mobile unless im connected to wifi.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thanks. I have an email to my host to see if he knows why this is happening.

I would have thought it would have all updated by now.

9. avvie

Plot twist: I still get the same block most of the time but have discovered that it's only over wifi and not my Verizon network. Wtaf?

10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I have the opposite. I have no problem over my home wifi but get nothing over AT&T network.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar