Gotitans.com player of the game..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hard call- which is a great thing. It was an all around solid effort out there. I am also glad to see Griffin is somehow playing like a man now rather than the little girl I constantly accuse him of being.

I didn't notice Morgan today though- so no way he gets it.

Washington, VY, Babin...

2. pano79

pano79 Practice Squad

I liked Griffin , very in shape, and Witherspoon for his 1st sack with us and for the trouble he had this week with the loss of his mother

3. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

I give it to our entire special teams. Much improved from last year. Verner and the kid they picked up from the Bears were laying the wood!

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I give it to VY.

Controlled the game early and after the defense made the stops he never let the Raiders in it.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i cant give it to any of the players, Fisherball screwed us in the 4th Q.

6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Griffin! Loved the way he played!

7. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

I am sorry but that is just stupid. Your saying in a 38-13 game the best player was a guy who did his job and nothing more. His returns were not that great

8. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

He had a terrible injury last year that he played through. It probably isn't painful to tackle anymore.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It certainly isn't painful watching him tackle this year.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I must admit that the guys we signed on special teams in order to release Blount played very well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar