goTitans.com NFL Power Rankings: Week 1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: 1. Pittsburgh Steelers
    Even with back-up quarterback Charlie Batch, the Steelers showed they are still one of the best teams in the NFL with their victory over the Dolphins. Batch was efficient enough passing the ball and in the second half, the Steelers got their running game on track, gaining quality yardage up the middle with Willie Parker. The defense came through in a big way, too, putting Culpepper in a position where he had to throw the ball and subsequently where he turned the ball over twice.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001711.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Wow, these rankings are pure horsecrap.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

at least we are not last this week

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I guess the Ravens have a huge bandwagon this year.. Once Mcnair gets another bruised sternum or sore rib all that will be over..

5. jdee

jdee Guest

Wow! The Jets are #10? I guess I didn't give them much credit going into the game. I figured we were about the same and we should beat them at home.

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

i dont quite understand these rankings...

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

The Niners at number 20? What has this place come to? And What Would Jesus do???? for a klondike bar!

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Not entirely.

They seem to have Kerry Collins figured out. :rolleyes:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i am guessing it is on performance on the week?

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar