goTitans.com Draft Preview

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think CB is the most important issue right now assuming pac will be gone and by draft time they will know that.

If a guy like merling is there in rd 1 we have to take him and then a corner in rd 2 and we may have to use another pick to move up and get the guy we want.

Then we draft WR.

We lost 3 defensive lineman and just have kearse to show for it. Not enough and we have 2 former d-backs making the decisions who have already been quoted as saying you can never have too many good corners.

There are some starting nfl Wrs that could be had for our third pick in a trade. Maybe that is the way to do it..

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I've always thought DT>DE for the draft but now I prefer to draft a DE before a DT. I'd like to see a WR, DE, CB, and RB in some order in the top 4 rounds for the Titans.

3. rick71

rick71 Camp Fodder

Getting the best receivers for Vince should be the priority. Limas Sweed, imho, is the no-brainer pick at 24. Young to Sweed beat Ohio State in Columbus. He's a big-time player and is rated higher than DeSean by all of the raters that I have seen. DeSean Jackson is a nice receiver, but he is much smaller than Limas Sweed.

I hope we don't let Jerry Jones manipulate us into giving him Pacman. We paid a high price to get him, the Cowboys need him, and we should make them pay. If Jerry isn't willing, then hold on to him, and as the season progresses, desperate teams will be willing to offer much more in trade than the Cowboys are offering now.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think Merling if he's there should be the choice.

If not I think we need to give James Hardy a look he's a monster. 6'6 220 and has speed and outstanding body control. He would be a big target for VY and a red zone terror.

If we don't take those one of those then I guess I would pick from Cason, Groves, Flowers.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Eddie royal..........

The next derrick mason?

5'10 180lb WR from va tech had a great combine. 4.39 40, 24 reps, 36 vertical. Obviously a very strong powerful 180lbs there.

One of the nations top punt return men with a 14.7 average royal has been solidly productive as a receiver averaging 30 catches per for 4 straight years. Is just 21 years old..

This guy could be one of the steals of the draft!

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

NEXT THREAD PLEASE :dead:

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I'm a big fan of his....I'm hoping he ends up in a titans uni.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar