goTitans.com 2021 NFL Draft Thread: Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

Ojulari and Ossai are the only edges worth taking in round 2, imo. Not a fan of Basham.

My day 2 list in no particular order:

Elijah Moore
    Rondale Moore
    Dyami Brown
    Pat Freirmuth
    Tommy Tremble
    Brevin Jordan
    Tevin Jenkins
    Dillon Radunz
    Walker Little
    Samuel Cosmi
    James Hudson
    Quinn Meinerz
    Trey Smith
    Jackson Carman
    Azeez Ojuari
    Joseph Ossai
    Dayo Odeyingbo
    Patrick Jones II
    Christian Barmore
    Alim McNeil
    Jay Tufele
    Trevon Moehrig
    Richie Grant

Give me some combo of 3 of these guys and I'll be happy.

2. EFEXizBACK

EFEXizBACK Starter

Rondale Moore is who I hope we get. I think he'll fit in well with our offense. Reminds me of AJ with his RAC ability.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I don't want us to trade up in the 2nd using either of our 3rd rnd picks this yr...just too much talent left on the board at areas of need for us to make a move like that...I'd be ok trading our 5th this yr and 3rd next yr to move up if we just have to have a guy.....but I really think we can just stick and pick and fill a position of need.

4. Carp

Carp Starter

I'd be willing to be that we do move up. May not cost too much depending on how far up we plan on moving. If it's 5-6 spots or so, probably a 4 this year and a 5 in 2022. If we're moving up 10+ spots, it's gonna cost a 3rd.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I would rather grab a “ premium” guy than just fill a hole with a position. We’ve had enough average Joes fill spots, particularly at WR. I don’t want another Sharpe or Taylor, or any of the other J.A.G. A difference maker is worth spending some draft capital on.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I want our own version of Cheetah at WR

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'm hoping for Elijah Moore in the second then Spencer Brown and Jay Tufele in the 3rd.

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Gotta go edge in the 2nd. Getting up to grab Ojulari or Boogie Basham would be EPIC. If somehow we can’t get there, Perkins or Cam Sample in the 3rd would be nice.

Get a WR in the 3rd, there will be tons of quality slot guys there.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

If we get Rondale Moore today, our WR group could lead the league in YAC next year. Dude DOES NOT GO DOWN.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Brent Daugherty made a great point today: We have 9 picks this year. Are 9 rookies going to make the team? Probably not. Use the draft capital to your advantage and move up to take one of the elite guys left. I personally like Basham, but would also be happy with Ojulari or Ossai.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar