goTitans.com 2021 NFL Draft Thread: Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Hopefully we have two starters with these first two picks. Although, most reports I’ve read say Radunz is a developmental guy that may need to get stronger to handle the better NFL linemen.

2. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Ya no...

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Carp

Carp Starter

A lot of these guys gone, but Radunz was on my list. Hopefully Dyami Brown falls to our next pick, or we trade up. I also like Shi Smith

5. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Likely turns out to be a solid player with this pick, but it does remind us that had the Wilson pick last year given us a solid OT, this pick would add to the team at another position of need.

Of course, we cannot make up for the horrendous mistake of last draft, and just have to move on. OT was still a need and I hope we filled this need with Radnuz.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Maybe JRob sees something and we know he has a real eye for RT talent....
    After all one of the negatives with this kid is his practice habits.
    On paper the pick sucks. Still might be a scheme fit and a legit starter at RT even though his write ups say he is more suited for OG. Not exactly the 2nd coming of Michael Roos on paper.

7. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

How to stop the titans.. stack the box and double team brown. This is the worst off season titans have ever had. The only position they upgraded was the dline. I can't remember a worst draft

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Young54

Young54 Starter

Daniel Jeramiah said he thought this guy had a chance to sneak into the 1st, so I doubt it. Take that for what it's worth.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So he's RT or G for us?

10. Carp

Carp Starter

Great size though.

Ranked in the 40-50 range in most mocks I've seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar