Got to be the owner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just bought this for the game in 2 weeks.
    [​IMG]

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What does Fisher's fan popularity have to do with Bud recognizing Fisher isn't getting the job done? Unless, of course, the job Bud wants done doesn't have winning the Super Bowl as a top priority.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nothing. My comments have to do with nashville residents running the franchise.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't believe the majority of fans support retaining Fisher this year. So- IMO the fans probably would do the better thing for the franchise and have fired Fish this year (in addition to dumping Vince). I'd have to disagree with your premise to stick with Bud.

I just haven't seen prevalent die-hard Fisher support that many people keep referencing. In all honesty- I think Bud has it wrong here. He is only retaining Fisher to save himself some money to avoid the risk of paying for duplicity.

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Lamest shirt I've ever seen. I wouldn't buy that even if I were a Packers fan, yikes!

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We need to make a Donnie Nickey T-shirt like that, and sell it here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

How about this, "Bringing THE BOOM since 2003" and use that pic of him holding the assault rifle.

I think we might be on to something.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Donnie Nickey's two greatest moments

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jn79q8-Lfpo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tPiewvXpqeA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Better yet... Put the picture of him smacking the referee from the Houston game on the front and his only career sack on Phillip Rivers from the 2007 season on the back.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'd like to believe that, but I don't.

I just seem to sense a bias in favor of all things Fisher from local fans, but maybe (hopefully) I'm wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar