Got to be the owner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Congrats to Steelers. The Rooney's have a hell of an organization.

I hope the Packers beat their azz. :grrr:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How a rapist gets rewarded in life I will never know.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm so over seeing them in the super bowl year after year after year...etc. I hope Clay Matthews rips Big Ben's face off and wears it as a mask for Halloween (yes, that was a Little Giants reference)

4. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I for one am rooting for the Steelers...:woohoo:

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Despite my name, I am not a fan of the Packers...BUT, if the choice is between them and the Steelers, I will be one for the next two weeks.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Told my friend that it seems like the Steelers are in the SB every year.

I got to root for the Packers this year though. Aaron Rodgers has the coolest swagger I've ever seen.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well he's a good owner. I just despise the Rooney Rule. And no I'm not trying to be controversial or racist. I just find it unnecessary and I hate how he gets praised for it when it's totally not needed.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree. And it has nothing to do with racism. If you're a good coach, you will do well.
    I can't imagine Tomlin wouldn't get a chance if there was no Rooney rule.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

My best friend told me the same thing.

It is a weird rule to be honest.

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I think once that old fart Rooney dies the Stoolers won't sniff a Superbowl for 100 years. The guy must have sold his soul to the Devil long ago. When the Stoolers are great they go to the SB, when they are good they go to the SB, when they are average they go to the SB. Most blessed franchise in NFL history, everything just goes their way. Too bad they'll pack their refs for Dallas, get ready for another hosing Packers... just the way it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar