Got nobody to blame but themselves.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

An expression is a reflection of what is going on in the mind and emotions. I'm sick of seeing that stupid face also. This team has performed like that face for the past 3 years.

That stupid expression is the face of this franchise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah i no, i always maintain if i were ever a HC, it could never be of the team i support. I would make wrong decisions all the time....

could you imagine if he did go for it and we didn't get it (very plausible the way were were playing too).... you see the 'fire munch' threads all over, it would be so much worse... even the mods would let 3 or 4 of them live without merging them just b/c of pissed we'd be...

point is he made the right calls today. even on that challenge that looked like a touchback, it was def worth it and the guy looked like he touched the line/endzone. also two plays later we gave up 2 points which so happens to be the difference in score....

im not at all saying munch doesn't get the blame for this loss, but the person im MOST pissed with is Locker.... when you win the QB is a god (just ask Flacco) and it works both ways...

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Locker is what he was in college. There was no development into something else. Not surprising really. Munchak picked the wrong horse to hitch his wagon to.

Win or lose Thursday it's time to clean house and move on. Experiment fail.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

That's not a fireable offense, I hate his facial expressions. He looks like he constipated all the time with his struggle face.

What is a fireable offense is losing to the worst teams in the league 3 years in a row.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I had a funny feeling we were going to either have a hard time or lose this game yesterday, so I am not at all surprised by this..Losing Williams and Locker definitely stinks and yesterday was an absolute nightmare! All of us can point fingers etc, but losing Locker or not isn't the ultimate problem. Coaching and player performance is horrifyingly bad, and the Defense has been slipping the past few games as well. IMO, we need a coaching/morale change, as well as a Franchise QB that is not injury prone, before we will TRULY be competitive. Ugh...Back to the drawring board..I seriously miss 2008...

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

can't really blame the defense they have been the one positive change coming from where they were last year. Consider the fact that we only had 1 first down in the first quarter they were on the field quite a bit in the first half so I cut them some slack

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LMAO well said.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

drrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

It is so frustrating man. I agree that our Defense has come so far and I think they will be good moving forward. We could use some depth and help in some areas, but the offense has been a disgrace often...This is going to be an interesing finish and upcoming offseason!

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

it's gonna be hard to watch the rest of this year and the off season is going to be even more tough. Our offense is a disgrace, you are right about that. We need a new O coordinator cause I am sick of this run run pass punt crap. I am sick of the pass plays that come up 1 yard short, can we run them a little deeper and be a bit more observant of where the first down marker is?? That pissed me off yesterday..... 3rd and 3 and we throw a 2 yard pass and have to punt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar