Goooooo Ravens!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tight Uns, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

With this being the first year the spotlights been on the Texans and they've actually been favored to do something I think more and more people are coming around to my line of thinking that Matt Schaub is a loser. It's easy to just glance at his stats and say, "Wow what good numbers." But when you actually do your research you'll see that he's a loser. He's not going to win you games. I'd suspected this for a long time and it was last year when Ed Reed picked him off for a TD in OT that I officially claimed this theory. And it was last week against Oakland that the rest of the NFL got to really see my theory in action. Schaub is a choker and a loser and all you'll win with him are fantasy football games. He's basically a more accurate Kyle Orton.

Maybe now people will see this now that the spotlight is on the Texans for once. The division was supposed to be easily won by them but yet there they are at their .500 comfort zone and #2 in probably the worst division in football which is exactly where Matt Schaub puts you.

2. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Key to beating the Houston Texans: Throw at Kareem Jackson all day long!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar