Goooooo Ravens!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tight Uns, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

plus our 2 losses have also come from the road >.>

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Texans fans still think they have the AFC South in the bag. They are looking at todays loss as a problem for them in the playoffs. Their fans are stone ignorant.

The Texans are a decent team when they play perfect. But when they get punched in the mouth they have problems. Kubiak and Schaub make mistakes, game changing mistakes.

Next week is a divisonal game... its always tough. But its a game the Titans should win. The Texans are overrated.

The divison is there for the taking.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

The Texans lost last week, how come today wasn't a revenge game for them but next week will be??

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

wish we would have Floyd signed and playing on Sunday :)

5. pettso

pettso Starter

This sounds a lot like the posts prior to the Steelers game.

The Titans are still massive underdogs in this division. Yes, we have a decent chance if we play our cards right but you guys act like we're much better than them... Their receivers without Andre Johnson are probably better than ours and their running game is better than ours by a mile. We have a two-face defense so you never know who's gonna show up. It's not gonna be an easy game by any means.

If we want to have a chance at the division, it's a must win at home.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

who started this thread? Jesse??

7. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

This.

I'd be more pissed about losing to the Raiders at home with a one man advantage than losing to Baltimore on the road.

Then again, I'd just be pissed about losing.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

First off, it is Lloyd, not Floyd...

Secondly, would you cut Avery to make room for Lloyd at this point? He was the "flavor of the week" two weeks ago...what happened to letting him learn our system and contribute???

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

hm yeah... that is a good point... but they played the ravens well up until the 4th quarter...

i'm just afraid of our lax effort most of all.... steelers played off a loss the previous week and viewed it as pretty much a must win for them against us...
    texans are one game behind in the division.... i think the greater drive is to regain the division lead rather than lead the division by 2 games....

titans really need to view games in a "must win situation" like they did against the ravens and stop looking at team roster and seeing who's hurt just to play relaxed..

10. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I think we'll truly find out what kind of coaching we have next week.

Munch either has them ready or he doesn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar