Goodell: The worst man in America

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm guessing a lot of you guys have never been to Europe. It's just a couple more hours travel time than going from NY to LA. And it's not like you play a football game every other night.

Now that I think about it, kinda seems like a lot of you guys haven't been to NY and LA, either.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I have been to Europe. The time change is a killer. +5 hours from Nashville time is a big difference. plus the 7-10 hour flight is long on top of that.. but it is doable.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Not nearly enough to make putting a team there impossible. Especially not when you have a week to acclimatize and then a bye week after.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not against this entirely, most of my posts recognize the potential to expand, but if I can't drive to the game, it probably shouldn't be played. See the Pro Bowl

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Well I live in NY first and foremost. The trip from NY to LA is not that bad 6 hours flying and 3 hour time change. It's the teams from the west coast that will be killer..... San Fran, Arizona, and Seattle. I know San Fran just played there but that is a long trip and huge time change.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

They are professionals though. People do this all the time for meetings in other companies. These guys aren't in high school. They are grown men who can handle a bit of a time change.

I will speak from experience. When you can go somewhere exotic like Greece, or London on vaca and also time it to go see a concert there at the same time, It's amazing. If I could plan a trip to London and ALSO go see my favorite team play there, then that is just one amazing trip.

Nothing against home towns either, because those are great, but between those american fans living in Europe, the Europeans who are into American, and those that have the money to travel or plan to travel for that exciting factor will make up much more of a fan base then what they have in Jacksonville.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Look at the schedule as it is. The titans are coming off a bye week playing the Rams who have a short week after a monday night game.

I said the flight to London is a problem but Canada or Mexico would not be. Mexico city is in the central time zone.

Quebec is not an option but the other 90% of Canada should be considered if the city and market are up to par and there seems to be enough fan interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar