Goodbye Arthur Smith Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan4Ever, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We could be a much better team and not make it as far as we did this year.

Baltimore and KC ain't going anywhere. If pitt gets anything at all from a QB, they are very good. Colts, bills, Texans...

Not gonna be easy to get back.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

The Tennessee Titans had an incredibly wild season this year. Magic? Maybe... Skilled? Potentially... We dropped some bad weight... about 8 pounds... roughly. Picked up about 17 pounds of good weight that changed the course of the season. We had roughly 22 pounds run roughly 22MPH through defenses all season. Tonight, FedEx2 had a bad night of play calling. It happens. In all football programs. He’s done a hell of a good and an interestingly bad job this year. But it’s his first year..... His father is Fred, he has Fred’s genes.... he will figure it out and make it work exponentially, as Fred did. With this team, this coaching staff... we can do stupid good, things. At this point, going into next season.... my only concern is.... How much are my tickets going up next season?? Haha

3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

If we dont win our conference next year I will be very disappointed. We are better than the Texans. The first game we played this year, we lost due to flukes. We were better on the field.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yes. We should have won the division this year. But the Texans are good, the colts may get better, even the jags may get better.

I will be very curious how jrob handles this off-season. I have seen a pass rusher from Penn state mocked to us at 29. Sounds good, but I don't know much about the guy. Wonder if jrob would look to trade up at all.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is the FA to chase a OLB if we dont think there will be one at 29 in the draft. Bunch of quality names hitting the market. 2021 Free agency at 34 OLB is terrible, theres nothing great outside Ryan Kerrigan.

I fully expect us to address OLB this yr tho.

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

lots of firey hot takes in here

7. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Wont he be 47.5 years old by then?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

oh hes def on the wrong side of 30 to be wanting, Im just saying the market at that spot is awful next year

9. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Fair enough. I just hope we have the starter part of this solved by then

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd be going after Fowler. He's only 26. Nice compliment to Landry

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar