Goodbye Arthur Smith Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan4Ever, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its imperative to keep T17s passing minimized

:troll:

2. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

The Titans sold us on going good to great but promoted a guy who's never been an OC to OC. We should of went with an experienced OC and had art work under him because he clearly wasn't ready. Even beating the Chiefs I feel he needs to go at the end of the year, he's just not good. Only 2 of our wins were not a fluke were we took and maintained control of the game for the duration. But they both were bad teams all around. If Henry got shut down against KC you think Art would of been capable of adapting and winning the game?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Art is marys fault

Cant be "mad" at Art, mans trying lol

But agreed, we should have gotten a real OC all along..

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

We been top 6 since Ryan took over #****amary

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Facts are facts buddy

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Got is big mad about mary

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Its not uncommon to run a play to just gain something safe on a 3rd and 13ish from inside your own 10. That looks like 2 inside curls and a deep in at the top which might get open if this develops longer and the bottom short end with the rb below him are 2 more outlets.

This might not be flashy but it isnt a unreasonable call.

8. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Im.not sold on art and i think his game planing is a weakness. We seem 2 come out with no idea what is right 2 do. However we get better as the game goes on which means he can atleat make adjustments.

That all said, i did a quick search and didnt find anything but id like 2 see how many rookie oc are in the top 6 of the league in ppg. I know he isn't overall but mary was holding us back so id like 2 go on the tanny numbers.

Can he improve? I think so. Is he the crazy good guy everyone wants? I doubt it. But as with most things in life, geting the job done is more important than trying over and over again for perfection.

One other small positive I can see with him is that he wont be leaving for hc job soon which is a giant issue we have talked about

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We stuck with Art to coddle Mary as always...Irony, he is riding the pine because he got outplayed but Tannehill. This isn’t on Art, it’s on ownership for hanging onto hope with Mary for far too long...

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well..... not really but keep telling yourself that

facts are T17 looked like MM8 last sunday down 2 scores mid 4Q....

facts are took Defensive plays for Ws vs Bucs & Bolts.

facts are T17 looked like poo-poo in Carolina

facts

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar