Good Nate Washington Article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090311/SPORTS01/903110420/1002/SPORTS

From this morning's Tennessean. Good read. Talks about his development from HS to now, and a lot of stuff from back home in Toledo. I'm very glad we've got him. I will say this: I think it's a good thing Nate, after pine-riding for one year, played consistently as the #3 from then on, sometimes starting. It really is un-like Brandon's development. I'm excited to watch him grow with us.

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

great article...this is going to be a good year!

3. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Im estatic we got him, his ability to get open downfield and speed is going to be a huge help this year. You will even see it reflect on CJ's running game, safeties and corners will have to play deeper against Washington, which means the line will be less crowded.

I think we could possibly still use one more good receiver, atleast any one that can get JMac off of this team....but I am okay with Gage/Washington/Maybe Hawkins?....

I can definetely see the Titans taking a DT or CB 1st round now, depending on the better that is available. And although I dont see it happening this year, lets remember how much last year that some of these coveted WR's dropped out of the 1st rd.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

His fro-hawk is really cute. Those WRs are really a zesty lot!

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Considering we have enough players with dreads on the team maybe hes bringing in his own style. Theirs a few players i wouldnt mind seeing rockin the fro-hawk look,Tony Brown would be one of them,seems like it would fit his personality :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar