Good luck this year, Titans and fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheMugwump, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yes.....so am i....:grrhee:

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

lol. :ha: :ha:

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Too bad Peyton Manning is a choke lol jk but not really.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:lol3: Does anyone see the irony that lies in wino and Hoffa being in pm territory for half the thread? hahaha... I'm so glad I was able to be the one to bust that. hahahaha:ha:

You have made a mess of Muggy's thread now! :hot:

you will pay!!! :boom:

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm so glad you're here too, because
    I LIKE YOU...

[​IMG]

6. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

Yeah, I was gonna point out the irony of Hoffa doing essentially what he was getting on Wino for doing (barring the Social Agenda planning, of course...)

But then I would be doing it too...

Anyway, one last time, and sincerely, good luck this year guys. With all the confusion over Volek and some of the negative stuff I'm reading about Brown and Henry, I'm wondering if the Young, White guy era will begin earlier than expected in Tennessee. Well, they've got to get experience at some point.

Ciao!

7. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Mug,

What board on you on these days? Are you still on Coltpower and Cranky Colts?

8. Hoffa

:grrr:

9. Hoffa

HEY SEC BIPOLAR,
    What's up, how's the wife and kid? You guy planning on tailgating any for the Jets game? Me and a friend plan on arriving downtown somewhat early on game day, maybe we could meet up somewhere. I'll be leaving the ole ball-n-chain and the rug rat at home so maybe we could throw back a couple 2 or three barley-cokes. How's the preseason festivities been going this year?

Say hi to that hottie milf of yours for me. You still hang out at about 30 other NFL team message boards? Was Bob Corker a good mayor? Are there any stingrays in the Chattanooga aquarium? Have you ever seen Rock City?

Ciao for now fella...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar