Good Luck Kerry!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Wish Kerry luck..?

I have been hoping he would fall and break a leg or something. I never wanted him in the first place, can't really find myself rooting for a drunk and a racist. Besides he can't get it done. He used what little he had in the tank last season. The season is a loss it has been for a while now. Go ahead and toss in Young, lets see if he has gotten any better or if its time to cut our looses and move on.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

KFC is a lot of stuff, and he surly stinks up a huddle. But racist? Even I won't hang that on him and I am not a fan

3. Ghost

Go look it up, Got in trouble in Carolina for calling a couple of his teammates racial slurs in one of his drunken states.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

They booo him off the panthers
    booo him off the raider giants ect..

next home game i'm gonna jump into the field and suka puch him.
    even if he is our back up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Time for Vince Young and find out if he is the future or not.

6. Ghost

If you did that.... I swear I would build an alter to you in the backyard.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

im wouldn't call him racist. he got drunk and didn't know what he was doing. But then again, when your drunk, sometimes say how you really feel you .

8. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

Should have happened 3 games ago. Fish put all his eggs in 1 basket by thinking KFC was going to duplicate his management of the offense like last year.

I bet Bud and Fish are going to butt heads if Fish stays stubborn and sticks with KFC another game.

9. MacNine

MacNine Starter

No matter how stubborn Fisher is, Bud signs the checks, Fisher is an employee. If Bud wants to send KFC to bench, no discussion.

10. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Wow. My sarcasm has left even me surprised. I never would have thought the Titans would lose soooooooooooooooooo bad riding the KerryFisher titanic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar