Good luck against the Jaguars - from a Colts fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jaguarsforsale, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just a thought, but why isn't Javon Kearse blocking field goals? Look where his hand extends to. Put him in the middle, and no one will kick PAT's or field goals.
    [​IMG]

2. no1jag

no1jag Camp Fodder

I was going to post a reply to the good little colt fan. However I can't get my eyes off that fine looking Evony advertisement. LOL So carry on guys.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Evony? I got Microfinancing and poverty ads.

4. FBT

FBT Starter

Whatever you say, Manic.

I'm just happy you found another board to infect. We were worried about you when you got booted, but you seem to have landed on your feet.

5. Jaguarsforsale

Jaguarsforsale Camp Fodder

Are you just talking to yourself? Are you delusional? What in the world are you talking about? Booted from where?

6. awilhelmscream

awilhelmscream Camp Fodder

The reason the Jags won, was because of the fumble at the goal line by their running back. Otherwise it would have been a tie game....then who knows

7. Jaguarsforsale

UPDATE: The Titans/Jaguars game is officially blacked out in the Jacksonville area. Those 20,000+ empty seats should look great on television.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

:ha:
    I'm sure this news surprises precisely no one on this board.
    Your SN is so fitting.

I wish all Colts fans were as sensible as you.

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Dude, we don't care if he is some guy named Manic from another board. He can't be any weirder than someone who goes on other forums to continuously "out" other posters to an unconcerned and uninterested audience.

P.S. Jason Jones has tiny hands look at that!

10. Jaguarsforsale

Hey, as I've said before...I will support the Titans unless they are playing the Colts. I respect the team, the coach, the organization, and the city. I believe that Titans fans have been rather fair to us as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar