Good football talk lately

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Brotherly love become to literal? :brow:

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

half those people up there should be mental patients :ha:

i remember that day, del greco kicked 5 field goals including the game winner that put us @ 10-3 if i remember right

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bah, mini skirts are year 'round! When it gets really cold, you can pull out the suede and leather minis, or wear tights with the denim mini.

Titan Jeff, I can't wear a Santa Suit, it wouldn't look cute! I survived the cold snow of Green Bay, so i'm ready! I wonder if Pac will let me borrow that custom made mink.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

that look on a woman is very attractive :icon_spin

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh no it isnt.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

LOL :ha:

depends on the woman wearing them danny

but in this case, its perfectly fine :greedy:

but in other news, you won't find me in philly anytime soon

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Excuse me, folks...I have something that needs to be taken care of.....I'll be back.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I like it!

I agree! We've had some good football talk to at least hold us over this week and mid-season is a good time to start taking a good hard look at the team and what we need to improve it! While Bongo, Sup and others deserve a lot of credit, we must also thank YOU for allowing us to be here to do this! So thanks TJ for giving us a home!

Gut

PS - And you've brought a lot to the discussion table yourself!!!:))

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I have to agree. This place is fantastic. I wish I had found it instead of suffering through the TOMB for so long. The Mods here seem to let people sort things out for themselves without feeling they have to jump in every time someone calls another out. Kudos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar