Good Chance Pacman Will Play Next Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Read up on a little something called the legal system, for many years, the US rolled with the idea "innocnet until proven guilty", Im thinking we should keep with that

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no no court of public opinion is where it matter. You know; bias views, lack of facts and evidence, little knowledge in the legal system.

Yes that is where true criminals are punished..

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Hey, who was it that said LenDale had bad character? Now that's a stretch.

As for Pacman, he'll play. I don't like keeping guys that stay in that much trouble around, but, for me anyways, the Pros outweigh the cons. I've never seen anything as exciting as a Pac punt return. (Except a Vince TD) He's honestly one of those guys that makes the difference between winning and losing. Not having Pacman would cost this team a lot of games.

4. titan48

titan48 Camp Fodder

ONUV... Did Pac run over you dog or slap your mama? The League and/or the Titans will deal with him the way we see fit. If it is not to your liking, don't attend or watch the games. Everybody is allowed their own opinion.:clown:

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Thats not necessarily true. Jones is on probation in Tennesee, and he still has charges in Atlanta. The Titans' could punish him wether he's charged or not for Conduct un-becoming of its players, being with people of ill reput, ect... which was put in his contract in some form to to protect them from his gang-banger action.

6. Pacman UPDATE

i just saw on espn that pacman and henry are going to not be opening in the 07 season, and they said that pacman might be lucky to even get on the field during the season, and pac's is harsher than henry

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Unless it comes from Roger Goodell, I'm not going to believe it.

8. well it was being reported on espn, seems like a good source to me

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

:werd:

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2824552

The part we're most interested in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar