Good article about Gregg Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Been a fan since they 1st came to TN btw

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If he didn't fire Gray after fielding the worst defense in team history last season what makes anyone think he's going to fire him this time around? I just can't see Munch pulling the rug out from under Gray like that.

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'm not questioning your fandom whatsoever. Just making it clear how many questionable decisions our franchise makes year in and year out. [​IMG]

4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

every damn time we run a "gray play" we get burned. 3 man rush, 8 in zone. and we give up huge gains. if GW leaves the organization i'll be pissed. it'll also mean....

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Who came up with the idea that Williams is gone after this season and why?

Does it matter what his title is if his role is the same and he's getting paid good money? How does coaches pay work out? Is there a cap?

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think we have to make it deep in the playoffs before GW is given a head coaching job. Right now the job he has is basically higher than a DC.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Does Williams stick around next season if he isn't THE DC..?

8. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

He is my favorite member of the team. Even over all of the players. It's amazing how quickly he turned around one of the worst defenses from last year. This defense is extremely fun to watch, and should keep us in most every game.

9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Doubtful. Teams will be offering him better jobs and pay as an actual coordinator. We'll have to decide between Williams and Gray, and I'm worried we'll make the wrong choice.

10. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

Maybe Gray will be asked to take the Texas coaching job, heard that Earl is pushing his name around. One can hope can't they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar