gonzaga vs wku

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Any other Topper fans here? I'm still shocked about what happened in the last 7 seconds of that game last night. In 3 months My titans and toppers have been screwed by the referees in post season games not paying attention to the clock (or the timeout that was called last night)

Granted, in the Titans game we shoulda made the FG and not fumbled the easy TD's.

Granted, the toppers shouldnt have shot 5-13 from the line when they were 14-14 from the line in the conference championships. I think they are a 70% (give or take) team from the line.

I don't know what it is, but I have a knack for cheering for teams that tend to beat themselves. Argh.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What sport are you talking about?

3. World Peace

do you pronounce your name jesse style x? or jesse stylex what about jes sesty lex? College basketball game last night.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The WKU coach was calling for a TO, but his player did throw the ball into play. He's the one to blame.
    It was a great game, too bad it had to end with some controversy.

5. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

I thought it was a great game and I wish Mendez- something would have kept shooting more threes it was like after he hit like 5/6 he kinda quit till mid 2nd half...

I also thought it was a bogus call... but c'mon the toppers did let the dude drive right down the lane and make the bucket... it was predominately their own fault!

6. World Peace

yeah they all moved out of his way when he went up for the shot. it was bs. didnt even put a hand in his face.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar