Golden Tate

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by SuperVince, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

For you local nashvillians into highschool sports, JPII standout Golden Tate just committed to Notre Dame. For us Irish fans its a great recruit pickup and it couldn't happen to a better family. Should be on the news later today.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how does one name their kid Golden?

3. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Who knows, now the kid named Golden will be wearing a golden dome!!!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm naming my next kid Hehateme.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm sure Jen signed off on that

:ha:

6. LarryMac

LarryMac Guest

Golden is a family name passed on from his dad and grand-dad.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it is still terrible.

8. kfmac70

kfmac70 Guest

It won't be terrible when the national media gets a hold of the fact that a kid named "Golden" is playing football for the "Golden Domers" at Notre Dame.

I just fear the hype and legend will outgrow his talent. He's good, but he's been playing in the private division of Tennessee private high schools, which has limited opponents, some poor, but good exposure.

The first task will be finding where to put him, whether at kick returner, punt returner, defensive back or wideout, or a combination of two.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Golden is a pretty good name. I kind of like it. Who I feel for is his brother Bronze.

10. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

That's a good football name. But it doesn't top UT's former player, Jim Bob Cooter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar