Rumor Golden Tate being traded?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Ints are great, but that can't be the only thing you look at when evaluating a CB. He's done a good job and will continue to improve. FYI Lattimore has 0 picks this year, Jackson actually has 2. Jackson has 4 PBU to Lattimore's 5. So yeah, I'd call him a good pick.

True, so I won't be really upset if he doesn't trade. I'm more frustrated with LaFleur's play calling tbh.

Agreed,

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am even more disappointed with The Flower's game planning

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

didn’t say he was bad- just not sure. They are throwing over Butler because he’s easy pickings. I’ve been more impressed with Adoree’s run support. Just haven’t seen that many plays save the Texans INT- which was admittedly huge. I just expected to see more INT’s and remarkable breakups.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I mean, I do get it - assuming this might be the case - want to build a young team for future success.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

if we were a WR away from the Superb Owl then I would go for it. Otherwise, asking price too high.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Adoree has been a shut down CB this year

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That’s generous IMO. They’re throwing at Butler and Ryan more than avoiding AJ. AJ been beat a few times guessing.

9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

3rd Round pick from Eagles. Pretty rich.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

They have 2 rounders and could potentially get a comp pick for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar