Going to attend the NFL Draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 18, 2019.

?
  1. Thursday

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Friday

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Saturday

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Nope

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Which member has the Airbnb and what time are we all invited to show up?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Nashville sucks

3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I will be downtown starting 3pm Thursday. A bank I do business with rented out the second level of the mellow mushroom, drew locks family rented out the third floor.
    Friday I will be at the viewing on the general Jackson, Fat Al, BB, Craig Hendrich and others will be there, Saturday I’ll be at atop Gold and Draft area.

I’m pumped!! GO TITANS!!!

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The draft is my jam, I'll be there all 3 days.

I'm trying to decide what my plan is. I want a good view on Broadway, but not sure if I want to show up when the gates open at noon and wait 7 hours just so I have a good view. However, if I wait too long I could be a 1/2 mile away or more if I get there too late.

I had some friends that bailed and we were all going to register for seat in the Inner Circle, or register to be chosen to be in the Drafted Fan Zone near the stage.

Also, if your'e going, there is a draft customer service number you can call if you have questions.

If you're going, good luck, may the odds be ever in your favor and may the force be with you.

5. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

I rented a house when i thought i had more people coming. Swapped to a small one bed room apartment. They still sent me code and address of house this past week lol. Let go throw a party!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I live a few BLOCKS away and I don’t want to deal with the madness. Lol
    Draft, marathon, Jimmy Buffet, and at least 1 other convention.....it is supposed to be the busiest/ largest number of downtown visitors weekend in Nashville’s history.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If you have to watch it in a bar to see anything then why not stay at home and watch it. Sounds like many of the bars are closed and rented out to the nfl and media

• Boring Boring x 1
  8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

cuz its fun

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was thinking to check it out at a bar but they'll have NBA garbage on most likely

10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

no bar is playing some bs NBA game over the draft, maybe both at the same time but sound will be on the draft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar